Tara Molina brings her years of marketing and business expertise to her role as realtor, providing her clients with a unique listing experience that sets their property apart from the competition (check out New Wave Media). Tara works out of the RE/MAX Real Estate Central office and services the area’s of Calgary and Airdrie on both the buying and selling side. Have a listen as Tanya and Tara discuss tips for successful selling and things to consider when buying in a busy Spring Market.
- Spring Market Preparation
- Pairing Marketing with Real Estate
- Tips for Buyers and Sellers this Spring Season
Podcast Show Notes:
- [00:25] – Tanya welcomes Tara to the show
- [00:59] – Tara had a diploma in broadcasting
- Hosting international shows in New York City
- Studied psychology and business in Canada
- Started New Wave Media
- [02:01] – Buying her first investment property and becoming a realtor
- [04:06] – Why Tara focuses in Calgary and Airdrie areas
- Tara shares about the community in Airdrie
- Why Tara chose to work with RE/MAX Real Estate Central
- [06:25] – Preparing for the spring market
- Bringing members of marketing team
- Preparing homes inside and out
- Why you need to create a welcoming environment
- Putting on the buyer hat in assessing your own home
- [11:33] – Pairing Tara’s marketing company with her real estate business
- Putting the best list forward
- Tara unravels her marketing tactics for properties
- Positivity works!
- NO EXTRA costs on Tara’s services
- [15:43] – Connect with Tara on her website or thru her mobile 403 – 809 – 4639
- [16:43] – Tara’s tips for buyers this spring season
- Ask and answer questions on why you’re moving
- Be prepared upfront
- Align with the right realtor
- [20:17] – Know your options in choosing who represents you
- Look at your house with a buyer’s perspective to know what you need to fix/improve before selling.
- Be clear on the reason why you are moving.
- Find the right realtor for you.
Get in Touch with Tara: