Richard Moxley is the author of The Nine Rules of Credit and founder of eCreditFix and Credit TV. With years of previous experience in the mortgage world, Richard has the expertise and firsthand knowledge of understanding how one can best manage their credit.
Tanya and Richard talk about Credit TV and how it helps people understand their credit in an easy way. Richard also explains the 9 Fundamentals of credit.
- [0:45] Why Credit TV?
- [03:10] Tell us a bit more about your book ‘The Nine Rules of Credit”.
- [05:00] Your credit score is NOT a good measurement of your credit strength. The score that you have access to as a consumer is not the same one that companies like Equifax or Transunion use.
- [08:25] I spend a lot of time in my videos talking about rebuilding credit.
- [10:20] My YouTube videos are a great and easy way for professionals to help their clients better understand credit.
- [11:55] What are the 9 fundamentals of credit?
9 Fundamentals of Credit
- Pay your bills on time.
- High balance is equal to low score.
- Have established credit.
- Some types of credit are better than others.
- What you don’t use, you lose.
- Protect yourself in the situation of separation, divorce, or death.
- Applying for credit lowers your score.
- Closing your credit accounts lowers your score.
- Don’t let anyone else ruin your credit score.